The chaplaincy team at Zurich Airport consists of three chaplains from different Christian denominations. They are ready to lend an open ear to employees, travellers and visitors regardless of their religious background or world view.
You can call the chaplains or drop by at the chaplaincy …
- when you’re facing a personal crisis
- in case of problems at work
- when you can’t solve a situation on your own
- when you need a church service
- when you just need somebody to talk to
During office hours, the chaplains are present at the airport. On weekends and holidays they are assisted by a team of volunteers.
For crisis situations at the airport, the chaplains are on call 24 hours a day.